Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pottering



I'm supposed to be resting and recuperating. I'm trying to sit still but I'm really useless at it. 

Instead I'm pottering about the house finding little jobs to do. One of them involves a minor bit of potting (nothing heavy is allowed).

I commandeered this ladder ages ago during a council clean up. Saint Mike isn't a fan but I love it's rustic charm.


It's been repurposed for now as a pot plant holder. The bottom three white plants are the grape dip trays I finished last year but all the other little beauties are things I've potted up from cuttings some pre-surgery. Some post-op.


These tea cups were lovely but they're just not practical. Hence I decided they'd look cute as a receptacle for succulents. 


Now it's just a case of making sure the possum doesn't climb my ladder and have a naughty nibble!


1 comment:

  1. They look fab. I have a ladder at the front door just the same. Glad to hear you are back home hun, rest up x

    ReplyDelete

I looooooove comments....thank you for taking the time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Old Blog Header

The Old Blog Header
Just Because I like it!