Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Faithful Departed


Yesterday was All Souls' Day. 

There you go, that's officially two references to god-bothering in one week...that would be a record for me!

All Souls' Day is a day to remember 'the faithful departed'.  My dad would definitely be one of those! 

Christopher Allan Pleasants. 
Dad
Dadso
Grandpa
Best bear-hugger on the planet
Beautiful and masterful player of the guitar
Frustrating pain in the neck!!
Undiagnosed manic-depressive!!

............I. Miss. You!


His birthday was October 28th so it's been a bit of a week.  I think the above really sums up how I feel...no more words are required.

3 comments:

I looooooove comments....thank you for taking the time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Old Blog Header

The Old Blog Header
Just Because I like it!