Undelivered note found on our Oldest KATs bookshelf. Relates to an incident (one of many this week) where I refused to provide answers to her homework...instead suggesting she employ the power of Google to research the topic herself!
I should be able to get help from my mother, I need help and your reason not to help me is IRRELEVANT.
WHY WON'T YOU HELP ME!!!!!
I am not talking to you!!!!!
P.S. You scrunched up my homework!
Lessons to be learnt from this missive to me from our oldest KAT:
- She needs a refresher on the perils of excessive use of exclamation marks
- Her overuse of above mentioned exclamation marks indicates a strong genetic link to her mother!!!!!
- Her future as a barrister is looking brighter every day :)
- She has mastered the art of the 'persuasive text'....what's next when you're 11?
- I am so going to get revenge when she has her own children and tells them to 'google it' (or the technological equivalent at that time)
- Hang on why wait til then, I'll be whipping out this palm card (what the above was written on) at her 21st!