Friday, October 21, 2011

Grateful for my staple gun


My staple gun probably outranks my laminator machine as my favourite 'tool' at the moment.

Isn't that sad...I just used the word 'tool' and it's got nothing to do with sex...shows what my life has become!

Originally I had a 'manual' staple gun....but a while ago I upgraded to a whizz bang electric version...boy does that thing pack a punch.  I reckon I could definitely use it in a home invasion if push came to shove!!

In my 'Favourite Things' post a few weeks back I included a shot of my 2nd hand patio setting.  My sister started the ball rolling on the 'what were you thinking' remarks...and when I asked for opinions from Blogland...the never one to be backwards in coming forwards Bron made her derision clear!!!

So, in honour of Bron and the irony that I get to post this as a Grateful Saturday entry...here are the before and after shots....I am no longer interested in feedback....I love the new oilcloth cover and since I stapled away an afternoon recovering the stupid thing, the rest of the world can take it or leave it :))



Patio setting with it's 'original' covering (and fringe) in all it's olive glory!!!!

To save you scrolling to the top...here it is in it's more restful hue of blue and white....


Have a great rest of the weekend :)

6 comments:

  1. What a great job - looks terrific. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too. You have inspired me to go and buy a staple gun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i was using my staple gun on Friday too. I have a manual & a super powered one (heaven for my aching hands) & i just know an electric one will find it's way into my arsenal one day. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i was using my staple gun on Friday too. I have a manual & a super powered one (heaven for my aching hands) & i just know an electric one will find it's way into my arsenal one day. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new cover. Now I want it. Send it to me...by the way, is it me, or are the pot plants on the patio wall multiplying???

    ReplyDelete

I looooooove comments....thank you for taking the time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Old Blog Header

The Old Blog Header
Just Because I like it!